Wifi and the future


You know what... I have faith in progress again. Here I am sitting in the middle of Dublin Airport... Wifi! In Ireland! It's an amazing world after all. Furthermore I've found a revolutionizing concept being developed in, of all places, the Netherlands... The PALV is on its way!!!

The thing can reach speeds of up to 200km/h, both in the air and on land. You need a 50m take off 'strip' to take off and you can land almost vertically. It takes regular 95/98 unleaded petrol and has an action radius of between 550 (air) and 600 (land) kilometres.

Anyway, who cares about the figures. It can take me to work and more importantly back home again in under 5 minutes!

Beautiful stuff... I want one. Want to read more? Visit Sparkdesign.

And if you still haven't visited Zenno, then it's about time you did...

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eek! A Geek!

A Short History of Dutch Music - Part 2

A Short History of Dutch Music - Part 1